View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 05:06 AM
Deactivated Account

First time I used a pendulum. It did not move at all. At the time I think also it was partly because I was not spiritual grounded and I was just looking for a pendulum to give me the answers that I was hoping to hear. That part of my life I just recently moved out of my parents into apartment and I think I was looking for something or someone who could assure me of things

But now I can make it move. It will even move if there is a fan. It picks my energy and the ArchAngels assist in providing the right answers.

The thing in using a pendulum You need to be in a calm state Not nervous, Stressed or depressed or tired because then it will not work for you. That is what I've learned from using it from my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
I used to have pendulums, and I feel they're never right. I tried to keep my hand perfectly still (I make sure windows are closed, fan in my room is off, and i am no way trying to influence the movement). I ask questions, it will answer yes, but then when the situation comes most of the time it seems like it was wrong.

Am supposed to use it more or something? Or just wasn't connecting to that particular pendulum?

In a way I do feel closer to tarot sometimes, but pendulum seems so nice and simple but of course it's only yes or no questions.

What if pendulum is telling me what I want to hear/see? I hope not :( I do double check sometimes or tell it to please answer honestly.