View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Guide

Thanks John, your explanation makes a lot of sense and I think you’re right. Even in waking life I have had more days lately where I feel a more positive me is emerging, followed by days of deep depression and fatigue. This likely has to do with resisting change, even if it’s for the better.

That child’s voice that said mama I still can’t figure out. As soon as it happened I tried to determine if it was a boy or girl and I couldn’t tell. I’ve never experienced anything audible like that. My communication with my nephew happens in dreams so I don’t think it was him unless my abilities are changing. He has called me mama in real life when he’s crying and doesn’t want me to leave. Or it could be the random baby girl my sister and I both dreamt of on the same night, whoever she is.

Last night I woke up around 3am and as I laid there awake before getting up to go to the bathroom, the door to my bedroom shut closed. I was definitely awake for this. We always close the bedroom door at bedtime and there were no windows open, drafts or air conditioning to cause the door to close like that. I’m trying not to feed into all of this or get spooked but I can’t help but think something is a little strange.