View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
This is very strange. Life on earth these days is very profane. It is cold and unspiritual. I AM seems to preoccupy everybodies mind. So why do I think that Yahveh is coming back?

Through the gloom and profanity I suddenly keep getting insights into Gods being. Into His purpose and into His compassion. These insights lead me to believe that ALL is God. The earth and the people are an extension of Gods being. They are His creation.

God seems to imply that everything was as it was meant to be. The coldness was intentional because He was away. He went away so that humanity could say I AM. But the limits of I AM have been reached. Any more and it would be dangerous.

So God is coming back to set the balance right. His intention is to slowly integrate all of us back into His self. Which will take many hundreds of years.

Is this all a dream? Or am I sensing something real? I don't know. But it excites me. I dream of Yahveh and His Kingdom. Christ seems like a puppet compared to Him.

Nothing compares to God! Amen.

Hi, you may be more right than you know, times are much darker than many are aware and a great evil is about to profane the Holy of Holies, keep your eye's open, something is about to happen, indeed YHWH is revealing Himself, again...watch...pray....and look up my friend..Shalom.