Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 09:16 PM
Experiencer
Short report!

In order to provide better pictures of objects in the sky I switched to direct summoning technique, but so far with no visible results. Instead of just randomly shooting in the sky I am trying to call, summon, call the objects/beings down to make contact, similar to technique used by this person, who appears to be somewhat well knowing for this.
How to Summon UFOS by Robert Bingham

Seeing how I got no results from this technique, which seems fairly simple, and there are countless other videos on you tube of people doing this, it leads me to summarise the following

-vidoes on youtube are mostly fakes
-I am doing something wrong
-The objects appear but I do not notice them
-They do not wish to make contact with me.

Since I can only affect the other two options, that is the only thing I have to work with. I tried on several occasion with this technique probably about 5 or 6 tries with no luck. The problems I am facing are rather trivial in nature.

-I have no idea how long one is supposed to wait after doing this, for objects/beings to appear. I have been under assumption that if they are going to show, they will do so probably fairly soon. I have been waiting in general for about 30min to an hour after doing this. Usually I would try multiple times after the first try if I do not get anything in first 30 minutes.

-I have no idea if they will show in a spot I was looking to when I sent my request or they can show anywhere in the sky. All the info and presentation seems to point out that usually they will show up exactly in the spot you are looking at, so until now I was not bothered by not having enough view of the sky, so doing this in front of my house was ok. May need to find an open location, maybe even a more discrete one. I had several tries in an open locartion and as well at different hours of the day, but still no luck.

-The fault may be with me. I need to reconsider why am I doing this in the first place. For some time I was felling they might not show up, if I have my camera with me and try to take pictures, but all the people doing this have them, and their intention is clearly to take pictures of the beings/crafts so it cannot be that(unless fake) In retrospect, seeing how I always wanted to see a real ufo, and have a contact, I see no problems with my intentions. I know my intentions are good and positive, but still when I try to summon them, and I come to the part where I have to have good intentions I seem to start doubting myself. Not because I would feel my intentions are not pure or good, but just because I seem too pressured by the fact that I have to feel like that. I have noticed this problem occurring with me with different things as well. Like when doing meditation and needing to feel love inside myself, I suddenly start worrying about that fact. I never had this problems before, but sometimes I just start feeling like I do not know how to awaken this feeling inside me, but this seems to be because some sort of a pressure building inside of me which seems to be fear of failing. Many times instead of just feeling and doing things, I know I can do, I try t rationalise them and "force feel them" so I know it is working.
I know this is taking me nowhere because when you have the knowledge on how to do something you just do it, you do not #try to do it". I have been telling this myself for some time now, but I guess I am somehow caught up in that. It would appear is shows here in this practice as well.

All in all I find it amazing that such a thing would lead me to deeper realisations. SO definitely worth trying.

This might be interesting or relevant to some, so that is why I am putting it all here.