Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 06:06 AM
Knower

Sorry I couldn't get back to the forum for a while. I hope you forgive all the edits -- just wanted to save room on the post.

<< I agree with you on the matter of abductions, or voluntary contact, that most of the time people do not remember this happened afterwards consciously, and so it usually happens they only remember this later in life, probably when they think it is time. It could be the same for me as well, but I guess I will find it out someday? >>

I'm sure you'll find out someday. It's awfully hard waiting though, isn't it? There's so many things I don't understand -- seems I won't know for sure until transitioning to the other side. I'd really like to know now.

<< I felt like I have brothers and sisters up there and I really felt strongly about returning "home". >>

It's very possible, since you feel so strongly about it, that you do have relatives "up there." Thankfully, Earth isn't the only place to incarnate, so it's very possible you have a history with them.

<< ...and that my place s rightfully here, >>

Yeah, I crave so much to be somewhere else sometimes. Some spirit teachers say it's good to know about other lifetimes to find out what's happened (especially since emotions and sometimes physical stuff bleed-through into our "present" lifetime), but our main focus is to be here in the "present," since that's where our consciousness is. But at least we can still wonder about our space friends and contact them sometimes.

<< I must admit though, I was a bit unsettled when reading your accounts of abductions. I can appreciate them not physically hurting you, but there is no telling what else they might have done spiritually? >>

I'm very sorry about the unsettled stuff. Spiritually, I don't know if they took the time to teach me anything, but at least I can contact them, and tell others how to contact them, so that's pretty cool.

<< In any way you gave your own consent at some point, so I would think whatever it was it was ok for you and all is well? >>

Yeah. Somewhere there was an article which said everyone who's been abducted has already agreed to it on a soul level before incarnating on Earth. I don't know if that's true, but it seems true, to me anyway.

<< I remember reading about how some group of Nordic types ETs work together with greys on abductions and are actually in charge while the Greys are more of a working force, as it also seems in the big scheme of how things work. The black haired one might be an example of this relationship. I guess there is no real telling what their intentions are until you are in contact with them? >>

That's so interesting about the Nordic types. I don't know if the black haired fella is Nordic. I do remember a Nordic man (with blonde hair) trying to teach a bunch of different greetings from different cultures with hand and finger gestures. (Greetings like we do by waving or shaking hands.) But he showed them so fast and there were so many, I couldn't learn any of them. He'd move his hands and fingers into different shapes really fast and only stopped them for one second for me to memorize it, before he was changing them again. Near the end, it looked like he had grown about ten more fingers while quickly showing me other greetings, and some of his fingers seemed to be horizontal while others were vertical. So, I really couldn't tell the exact place where each finger was.

I told him my Earth brain is slow and can't keep up with him. Before I could ask him if he wouldn't mind slowing down his hands, things got a really beautiful, feather-light feeling, and then I don't remember anything after that. More stuff happened, I just don't remember. But it all seemed wonderful.

I really wish I knew exactly what was going on with all these things, but all I remember are just a lot of blips and pieces, like the above.

<< It is one thing that probably terrifies me a bit as well. Getting in contact with a negative group. I guess there is little else to be done in such a situations, a part from clearly stating that they must leave you alone and that you do not wish to have any sort of contact with them... if they respect this. >>

OMG, the negative ones. I don't know about others who get abducted, but when the negative ones have visited, even screaming won't stop them -- they're gonna do what they want to do. I just have to ride it out. If you ever find out how to get out of the negative visits -- I'd love to learn! I mean, if you'd like to contact the loving ones, just keep that love going when trying to contact them. But for me, the negative ones just seem to happen (without trying to contact them).

It seems to be different when negative entities or ghosts appear (not ETs). Seems you can yell at them to "Get out!" and they leave. (Except rarely, some stay (I think spirit teachers say those are the ones you've had some sort of connection to, like other lives or something). That's when calling-in the big guns, like Archangel Michael, helps.)

<< So you actually have some of the ET's out there that are related to you, because they took your genetic material? Which species are they mostly? Greys, or other as well? I would imagine growing up as a Grey should be pretty strict and though. >>

Greys, mostly, I think. Two human looking ones. All with really friendly personalities, and all really loving. Yeah, I wouldn't get along with the Greys being so strict. That'd be awfully hard. But I think learning about using psychic abilities like they were second nature would be awesome!

<< I am not sure they have their own free will like we do as well. They are brilliant and amazing in so many ways, and from what I gathered they have a really sad backstory, but still, they are bullies of this universe heh. >>

Gosh, I've also heard one of the reasons they're making hybrids, along with helping their dying race, is that from all their cloning, they cloned out their emotions, which they did on purpose. But now they want emotions back, and since humans have tons of emotions, that's also why they picked humans to hybrid with.

Have also heard that ETs consider Earthlings the Klingons (spelling?) of the universe, with all the hatred and wars and stuff. I've heard that's why they don't want us colonizing other planets (until we're peaceful). Gosh, I really wish I knew for sure what's going on. All I know is there's a bunch of them who I really love, and they're so kind and loving to me, that if I had more eggs, I'd gladly give them those too.

<< I keep telling people to watch the series Star Gate and to take everything presented there and think about it for a minute. >>

I'll have to check it out. I've seen the movie (with James Spader) which sounds different than the series.

<< The world and the truth around us may be grim and hard to take, but sometimes I feel like we are missing on the biggest show there ever was, while we are all cooped up on this planet in chains of a system that never lets you breath…. >>

I totally agree!

<< The best dream I had, I believe they gave me, was one of the day we are all set free on Earth and mass contacts happen… >>

That dream/contact you had is SOOOOO gorgeous! I really hope that happens!

If you've read this far, thanks so much and please give your eyes a rest!