View Single Post
Old 29-10-2019, 08:57 AM
Newbie ;)

What is wrong with me?

So firstly I want say that Ive been on meds more than year. No results. meds doesnt seem to work anymore. Before everyting started melatonin made me very tired. Now if I take it doesnt have any effect. I feel 100% sane and so my family and friends think too.

So Ive got voice inside my head who claims to be god. I started hear voices inside my head and after that voice started torturing me with different things. He can show me like any paranormal phonomena if he wants. I will tell you weirdest things hes done to me: he can make food taste like **** or sand, drink like ****. Ive seen super realistic dreams. In one bear chased me and came though dream and bite my hand. If got feelings like someone is poking me with needles or slicing me with knife. They dont make too much pain but are uncomfortable. He can put on me differenet modes like make me laugh without reason, cry or make me super angry. He doesnt have to bully me to make me angry, I just start feeling angry without any reason. He can make any voice inside my head. He can make smells to my nose like roses. Voice can predict things like what people are going to say or do. I have poltergeist phonomena in my house. Electric devices work weirdly like files can be removed from my computer. Once I got lost and asked if voice is real lead me to place I want to go and it did that. Second time I asked if you are real blow this candle and it did.

I know this sounds super weird. I havent find stories where people have so much weird symptons like this. So what wrong with me? Can voice be god? Have you heard anything similar?