View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 04:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
How about this..
Does your braincell knows "it" is part of your brain?
Does your brain knows "it" is part of you?
Do you know you are part of bigger "organism"?

Braincell doesn't have needed awareness to be able to know it's a part of a brain.. same as brain doesn't have needed awareness to be able to know it's a part of "you"..
However YOU do have capability to perceive you are part of "bigger living thing" but made decision to follow some rules (that prevent you from exploring/developing needed perception) and have directed your attention elsewhere.

But on the other hand this is a spiritual forum and I see you are already few years here and made over 2000 posts..

Now, if you can take a step back from yourself and look at the situation:
Would someone who clings onto "real facts" hang out so long around place and communicate so much with people who are not much about "real facts".(I know last part sounds awfully explained but you get my point)

Well my beliefs have changed in a few years. First I was a Christian, then I became an agnost, and now I'm an agnostic atheist. Some facts are indeed true that no religious or spiritual man can deny. But guess what, there are still subjects that fascinate me (such as life after death) which I can't talk about with gnostic atheists without being ridiculed.