View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Pathfinder
Meditate to white and find clarity in 5 easy steps (or less)

Here is a scientific method to meditate to white with as little effort as possible. If you follow the instructions, it will turn the lights on, provide clarity and lead to so much more. It will work for the beginner or the advanced.

Step 1 - Find your middle. We're going to be "throwing a switch" in your brain so it will project back a certain response. In order to properly follow that response, you need to be able to find your middle so your perception will start there. It's like catching a bus; you need to be in the right place and slightly ahead of time. Learn the diagram below at its most basic. A wave with a line going up the middle.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...mhTTE9BQXl5V1k

Practice it until you can do it backward and forward and it physically clicks. This part is important. After it clicks, it becomes like your own rubber stamp. My middle is a concrete Omega symbol with a double black line going up the middle. My son sees his as a liquid yellow arch with a neon green column up the middle. It's like a personal rubber stamp. Hang it out in front of yourself and let your brain go there. If you can't complete this step, then the next steps will be a little more difficult. This diagram will really take off if you let it. Like handing you the keys for your own personal hovercraft.

Step 2 to follow

GG