View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 02:21 AM
Master
Hello Kittycatcacher,

I do not think the thoughts you are having make you crazy in the least. I would know I actually am crazy. Just a joke. :)

But seriously. I have come across those who actually believe they are angels.
I hold no judgements. I find this beleif interesting as I myself have interest in one of the arch angels that my guide led me to read about although he has led me to many Christian writings beliefs recently.

Let me ask again which one you believe you are or whether you stated specifically? Apologies I read your post but I sometimes have trouble with what I read.

I resonate or relate myself to Gabriel. I have read he is god's messanger personally and bearer of news of births, and seems to be related to Children. I have asked many times for angels to reveal themselves to me. Now personally I do not see my soul as that of an angels or an angel. I am more inclined to believe my guide has more to have a part of me or my higher self or soul. My point is, your belief is not in itself a sign or symptom of craziness or illness, do not worry.

I don't think it would be so bad, that if we as individuals strived to better ourselves. I see no problem with relating to certain angels or beings so long as no one is hurt and we do so only to better our own spirits and selves.

At least that is my take on it.