View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 05:50 AM
Deactivated Account

I read some of the reviews and they all share similarities. The person remembers their life, then they die, they tend to feel themselves flying up into space, they stop somewhere that physically looks like earth and meet up with their guide and their "soul group" and it's exactly like it is when they are alive. Some people see themselves as physical or as light. Then they get a healing and review their life and decide if they learned a lesson or if they need to incarnate again.

It really doesn't sound like the "other side" to me, it sounds like a physical/astral place. Bruce Moen wrote about these "reception centers" that are basically made for spirits to receive healing and therapy and to be greeted by their guides. The reception centers are made to look exactly like places on earth so that it comforts people after they die. This would basically be in the astral realm which is not on the other side.

I don't know what goes on in the reception centers, but I've helped bring many lost souls to them. Bruce Moen mentioned that souls would be taken care of and after they receive healing and therapy, they are directed where to go from there. No one really knows what's beyond that.