View Single Post
Old 21-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
The first picture you offer is too small to gain any principle insight into its explanation. It appears to be a photographic aberration or camera fault.

The second image looks pretty much like dust has radially scattered light; the fact that there are several 'orbs' present adds to this explanation - it further appears to have been cropped from a larger picture... When images are 'blown up' through expansion - things like this can happen. I have been as much a student of occultism as I have of photography for well over 30yrs. I have seen this sort of thing before. Together with the clear dust in the image - I count as many as six light aberrations ('orbs' to some) - which one exactly are you calling the holy spirit motionless?

The third image you display of Apostle Saint Andrew can also be understood to be showing his nimbus or aura (thus not the holy spirit at all). Those of us that have spent some decades studying subtle reality and inner Nature would acknowledge that pictures of such Saints and even Jesus himself often show such auric emanations. They are frequently coloured with gold to reflect the higher spiritual ideals that the person had.

“Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.” Ecclesiastes 12:6 KJV

A very clear and obvious reference to the aura, halo or nimbus here with the 'golden bowl'. The 'silver cord' being in reference to the fixed cord of incarnate consciousness of the human being while invested in a lifetime. Many (even on here) can and do open astral consciousness and plainly see their 'cord' whilst out of their sleeping body - even St Paul commented on his astral projection.

The 'holy spirit' in my humble opinion is widely misunderstood aphorism which actually is about the higher, raised consciousness of the human being due to their studious attention to spiritual study, over several lifetimes incarnate in body on Earth. The more one learns of the higher Truth in life, the more One attains a more holy spirit as such. Unfortunately, it is all too easy for people of little study to misinterpret such terms; especially so when comparatively few people take up the path to enlightenment and most live according to what they are taught and not what they have learned.

"And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him" Gen 5:24
Yours is the viewpoint of someone who has never seen a spiritual orb with their own two eyes. And sorry to say, you clearly demonstrate a lack of knowledge of God's Holy Spirit. Peace.