View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 04:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb SCRY GIFTS/ABILITIES

There is a lot of evidence of special abilites in my family. For unexplained reasons I was raised by my maternal grandmother although I had 5 other siblings that lived with my mother and father. I have recently come under a ton of psychic attacks. I use differnet methods to scry. Water, Fire, Glass...etc. Under extreme distress I need not a specific element or tool if I so need. Does anyone with formal training know if there is an element of which not to use?

My grandmother was the most gifted...her most complex methods were actually the most simple...I think that is why I was with her. She lived into her late 90s. I don't profess to be what I am not...balance is a law that can't be trasgressed. I do not want ill toward those that try to hurt me...I want for them freedom from their conditions under which they placed themselves.

I, through the DIVINE can heal but, the ill must desire a healing. I cannot heal unless the division is removed...or the division is exposed as what it truly is. Greed.

Is there anyone that can suggest a singular method of divination in this form? A scrying method that is under a heavier blanket of protection from those that will seek to casue harm to someone I love....

As I said, only in cases of extreme distress am I able to use this form of divination without another entity.

Please help.

max