Thread: Lord Shiva ...
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmode
Bloody...

Some attack that is...It might be because you are on a right path in your life...who knows...Or because you gave me help in the previous days...

Good thing you chanted the mantra...

a spoon of Baking Soda+some water (drink up) , it cleans up efficiently toxins and also aura, I recommend...Another way is simply... hot water.. :)

----

Otherwise... I'm from Europe... "where the history comes from..."
Here we got false democracy with cruel capitalism...Ppl do not believe in spirits, even though they are their victims every hour... :(

I basically clean my place with incense,...Also you definately shouldn't use special chemicals for cleaning...Only use cheap soap with hot water...

----
When speaking about, I've read that Maha Mrityunjaya can clean karma at a deep lvl... ?

OM!
Namaste and thank you.

I have since learned that it's because I'm not doing a lot of things that I should be doing!

I don't really do any Karma Yoga whatsoever and all of my sadhana is basically self-serving. I wouldn't know how to even begin to do Karma Yoga!

I'm also not a total vegetarian and I still have a few bad habits as well (like the aforementioned coffee and dhurries).

I feel that it happened on the back of what Vinayaka posted about previously, although I do not touch any drugs or alcohol.

I'm also not one to get up at 4am and meditate or do yoga - in fact, I don't do hatha yoga at all anymore. I like my sleep-ins too much.

I also need to get out in nature more and ground my energies and to do more hard work and practical things instead of becoming too complacent in my path and my own spirituality.

As for bi-carb...yes, already started doing that yesterday. I am far from having a good/pure heart, let's just put it that way.

Aum Namah Shivaya