View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 08:14 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedoflight
Hello
For what its worth... if you are thinking of buying this place... I'd pass on it.
I feel an old lady towards the right side of the picture.. I'm feeling a connection to the 1920's??? I see a "flapper" and parties? She is rather benign and I feel that she doesn't really interact with anyone, she just hangs out... I also "pick up" on another presence... this one is rather tricky, I feel it was trying to hide from me feeling it... its a wee bit negative, and I sense it by doors? I'm sorry I "get" doors, that it tends to cause problems with doors, hangs out by doors, and personally I do not like how it "feels"... it feels like trouble, but I do not get that its openly confrontational, not yet? If that makes sense... Sort of like its waiting for something...

This is where I currently live.This belonged to my great grandma.A psychic told she is my spirit guide and I myself have experience in receiving her help time to time.There were no parties as far as I know.This was a meditation centre in 2000-2003 period.

However I feel kind of trapped in here.Do you sense any presence of young beings? I was told that by someone.And I have been having dreams of children (who I know in person) lately.

What did you mean by waiting for someone? As in waiting for someone to die and come to his/her world ? :-o