View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
If truth is rude, so be it. I will take rude truth ---minor rudeness at best--- over lack of rational, logical common sense any day of the year.

Are you trying to tell people or help them understand what your showing in all this?

It seems to me posting a whole lot of figures and your own logic of understanding without really trying to support others to see or understand is really just a waste of time and energy. Common sense and logic tells me this..

....."It is as if the brain reacts to a stimulus by building then razing a tower of multi-dimensional blocks, starting with rods (1D), then planks (2D), then cubes (3D), and then more complex geometries with 4D, 5D, etc. The progression of activity through the brain resembles a multi-dimensional sandcastle that materializes out of the sand and then disintegrates," he said.......

It appears to me your understanding and reality making sense of reality, is like a tower of multi dimensional blocks, with rods and planks and cubes and then more complexities that turn other peoples brains into sand castles that collapse through their inability to break through your reality..hehe

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder