Thread: Round 2
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Guide

Round 2

I've read some really good posts on here about crystals and I've developed a lot of respect for how they can enhance our physical experience that I didn't have a month or so ago when I first used a pendulum with no knowledge or proper idea of what I was doing and I was completely new to crystals.

I'd really like to use crystals, not necessarily just as pendulums but I wanted to give the pendulum another try as I felt I no longer had that fear from my first experience. I used a selenite crystal that I bought yesterday morning. I smudged it with white sage, introduced myself properly to it and asked if it was still happy to work with me which it said yes to. I grounded myself, protected myself and I meditated with it for an hour and I really liked it. I wore it all day till later in the evening when I grounded and protected myself again and prepared myself to use it as a pendulum and asked it if was happy to assist and that was another yes.

However, I seem to have attracted another lower (negative) entity though (could be the same one as the first time, who knows) and whilst this time I didn't have any fear, I just wonder if I can ever get past lower entities. The experience wasn't bad, I just couldn't get past it to anything else. Can they block others from you?

I'm an empath so I'm always protecting myself but I didn't really want to give up without experiencing a spirit guide at least. I'm happy to use crystals for assistance with meditation and healing so it's all good. I don't know whether to keep trying every so often or not bother. I don't feel my intuition telling me not to! Should I have waited longer to bond more with it because to me it felt right?