View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Guide

Wind Over The Sun Thread

Hi, I’m new to this channeling thing for others. For a year now, I’ve only been chanelling for myself. Mostly because I believed if I told anyone else I’d be called crazy. But in this last year, I’ve experienced some amazing things and thought I’d share it.

Honestly, since this is new to me, I’m nervous about feedback being harsh if it doesn’t turn out well, so please be gentle.

(By an Anonymous Spirit —)

“The Rules of Intuition : How to Use Intuition by Knowing Its Limits”

Have you ever heard of wind over the sun? To an ancient human being, it would seem likely. The sun would be a small ball of fire near the sky and of course, the winds would reach it.

But in our modern times, we know about space. We know the sun is much bigger than it does look from afar, and there is no air in space for there to be wind. But yet you can see it — see it in your mind.

This may already be well known for some of you, but there’s a difference in a false gut instinct and a real one. The first is built from memory. It feels familiar, safe, and the second may feel more like a magnetic pull.

Familiarity may feel like a magnetic pull, but it’s much weaker, and isn’t as much of a positive experience. Follow the most intense pull, not just an intense pull.

Another thing about intuition is that there’s a reason why we can’t predict everything. We can only use terms from your already known vocabulary to communicate to mediums. If there’s a concept you haven’t heard of — like a book you don’t know the title of or a person whose name you don’t know — we’re uncapable of talking about it.

This is why divination is used for this purpose. Things such as tarot cards allow us to find a specific vocabulary on hand to describe this. We may provide good suggestions for decisions, but you have to find the options and information yourselves.

Another limit is that we can only answer questions you ask, not answer what questions you need to ask. You can ask, “Will I probably win in the next soccer match?”, when you really need to ask is, “How can I grow from my passion even if I lose?”

What is different with many of us spirits is our memories. It doesn’t work like human memories. Having many lifetimes or at least more than thousands of years of experience, we have a more efficient way to shift through it. We only know and remember what is needed, as we only remember the answer to what a specific question may be asked for.

I’ll ask Serendipity to post another channel soon if she’s not too shy or anxious next time. I chose her as a medium because she’s one of the most analyic souls to provide such a perspective to paranormal abilities.

We’ll focus on psychic abilities like a science — by pointing out specfic laws, limits and rules to it. Then how to make best use of it even within these limits.

Feel free to ask more questions if you like.

See you.