View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 12:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormNexus
I have revisited dozens of my past lifetimes - just the highlights - or should I call them lowlights. I have lived a lot of "bad" lives. Nearly every one of the lives I've visited I was involved in some kind of murder, crime, or villainy. Most of these involved people that I've been close to in this life and helped explain some of my relationships. It helped a lot in this life to go back into the old lives to see why there is so much karma and difficulty in certain situations. I went to a psychic that I was drawn to (I'm intuitive too) for something, and during her session she helped me remove literally hundreds of knives, daggers, and swords from my back. Most of this was from these lifetimes and I changed after dealing with many of them. I highly recommend going through this with someone qualified to help. Good luck! Keep us posted if you wish to share.
Thanks...If I find someone in the area, I will consider it. Every time I have visited with a psychic in the past...they've all been full of bologne. I wish I could find a real gifted one.