View Single Post
Old 24-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Master
Book1 Been seeing the number 19...

The number 19 is constantly folllowing me around, I've seen about 5-6 times practically in a row tonight. I've been seeing 19 for a little while now. Last week Tony Gwynn died, he played his entire baseball career with the San Diego Padres, he was 54. Tony was a very inspirational person to me and it saddned me a great deal whn I found out he had passed away from cancer. He had retired from baseball several years back and had been coaching baseball at San Diego State until he got too sick. I can't explain why he was so inspiratiional to me, it was just one of those things. I didn't really know a lot about him but last week I was reading a lot about him after his death.... I had not known that Tony had worn the number 19... that really got me when Isaw a photo of him in uniform wearing 19.

I knew Tony had been ill, I hadn't realized he was that sick. Does me seeing 19 have anything to do with Tony? I don't know. I'm seeing ot more than I use to. I'm not entirely convinced that it has anything to do with TG, it doesn't feel like it but I could be wrong.

Sometimes I see 119 and sometimes 911 -- I use to see 911 all the time, now its 19, and
119 more than 911. And 19 is really the only double digit number I see constanly, 119 is the triple number I mostly see.

I did look the .numbers up in angel numbers but while it sounded a little accurate overall it didn't.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne