View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 02:10 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1
Hello!

1 - Good question, yes, actually almost everything in the physical has an astral counterpart, as above, so below. You will find that the astral is a great place to learn about plants and communicate with them. I've not done it personally but I believe it is possible, I have spoken to animals though.

2 - Yep! All animals can. I believe the best animals for it are cats. Cats actually often appear much larger in the astral and can assist you on your travels

3 - The latter - communication is different there, it doesn't matter what language you know, because language is just sound. There is a superior type of communicating in the astral, you can even communicate with images/movies ifrom your mind!

4 - I'm not sure about everyone else, but for me, I wake up the most rested and happy when I've been out of body consciously, I always get a great feeling from it. And yes, most likely the noise could wake your physical body up so it's best not to be disturbed.

5 - I've met many people I don't know in the physical, however I've yet to meet someone I know, well I have met people I know, but they weren't conscious of the experience. I do plan to meet other astral projectors though.

Thank you! I am wowed by the possibilities.