View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"Umm, might I suggest a stepping back and a catching of the breath here? It might be just my perception but I sense the energies in this thread are a little off the charts. :-)" Serious issues raise deep emotions - we're only human.
My hat is off to you, Mac.

What you're saying then Rumar, is that you have a different definition of an accident? I always thought accidents happen by chance, unless you're in the health and safety side and they happen because of people's neglect. :-)

You're sitting there in SpiritLand just before you become incarnate, working out what's going to happen. "I feel like I want the experience of dropping some equipment on someone's head and killing them. That'll mean I can also experience what comes after - guilt, possibly the notion of suicide, etc. That'll give my family the opportunity to show me how much they Love me - or not. That should be interesting." Then someone else comes along and says "OK, you want that experience? I'll volunteer to be under that equipment when you drop it. I have to die anyway so we may as well kill two birds with one stone."

The 'accident' happens, the equipment gets dropped and off you go to SpiritLand again. The person that dropped it has their experience and his family show how much they Love him. In this case not much because he gets close to suicide.

I'm not going to bump you off (No real death threats intended lol) just because it's part of a big plan. Spiritually you're going to die anyway and you're helping me out by being under that equipment, I'm helping you out by sending you back to SpiritLand because it's your time to go. You might not accept that it happens by God's hand, but I dare say there are a lot of people that do - and it reinforces their beliefs for some.

It never/seldom is seriously accepted by anyone that is a part of that process, look around the boards and you'll see that. If I remember rightly, one of the questions that came up before the boards crashed was - "Would I choose to reincarnate into a Life that was so bad?" Umm, you already did, otherwise you wouldn't be here and experiencing what you are now. Just because it's not nice it doesn't mean you didn't choose it. It also cuts across posts on reincarnation where people are getting Past Life issues coming through. Perhaps in this Life I still get Past Life memories of dropping that kit on your head because as a human, I couldn't deal with those issues.

But then, those are just my beliefs.

Last edited by Greenslade : 16-10-2010 at 09:40 AM.