Thread: Starting Magick
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello I am kinda in a rush right now to write this and I read half of the stuff on her as I was skimming... are wizards, magicians, and sages the same thing? Also where would you say these beings originate from?

That's a really complex question.

Wizards are people who study magical texts and work with arcane energies. The typical firebolts kinda thing.

magicians are people who work with illusion, which is an eyesight thing.

Sages are people who are kind of like chess players of the human mind. They try not to get active on the other persons chess pieces, but by knowing how to play their own chess pieces they can bring another to a higher spiritual realization.

Uhm. Well all beings oringinate from the source. if we are looking for a more specific answer then we won't find one, we will find many. Some people become a wizard, magician, sage, because their entire family is in the area and it comes naturally because they are immersed in it. Some people have a special experience and are encouraged to build the skill. Some people are destined from birth, they become without even trying. Some people choose it because it is their will and curiosity, not because of a rational reason.