Thread: Starting Magick
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 04:47 PM
Guide

Starting Magick

:)
Hello I have been on this spiritual path for years and it seems that even though I learned and experienced a lot I know that I still don't no much of anything at all.. :) anyways I had a lot of dreams in the past about a man that looked like a wizard guiding me around and I wanted to kind of explore that avenue by looking into what was shown. I know nothing about magic other than the vague references of harry potter. It seems very exciting to me but other than that I am not seeing what I suspect to see.

I was reading the law of one and it mentioned that the definition of magic is being able to influence the results of the future or along those lines... I am pretty good at that I suppose through intention.

anyways I am asking for a good starting route into magic so that I can understand. I am not looking to be a Satanist lol because I am a being of the light. I want to see information from as far back as possible so that I can learn more.

Also if you could possibly explain what is magick.... so that I will understand. If there is some connotation that I have to come to my own conclusions about it kinda like sacred geometry just say so lol so that I know that your beating around the bush and its not just a dead end.

PS. I may or may not have ties to King Solomon ;)
Thanks

:)