Thread: follow me
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
Someone explained this to me:

When we pass, if we hang out for a little while or a long while we no longer see human bodies. We are all lights. Those who are more "in-tuned" have a brighter light. So I in-vision when I go to funerals and such that maybe these passed people see me a little brighter and follow me?

My little sisters boy friends brother (17) recently killed him self. I was there the day it happened. I have never ever felt such darkness in an energy. Its explainable. When I left I know that this boy followed me home and hung out until I picked up my little sister from the air port later that day. I think he was wanting to see my sister.

I went back to his place 2 days later and I was drawn to the field (close to where he took his life) and the feeling was almost like flying. It was the freest feeling I have ever experienced. It was like he has now flown away and gone to heaven. From this experience I look at suicide in a much much different way.

I grew up catholic so the thought of suicide = hell or at least purgatory for a long long time. I truly believe this boy went to heaven in 2 days.

When my brother died I had a series of dreams for the first 9 days... He went to heaven on the 9th day. It was quite cool.

I believe its your mindset is what keeps you from crossing over its complicated..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!