View Single Post
Old 21-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Administrator
Hello

When I looked at your post the color "orange" was almost blinding to me in how it flowed in. The screen here is very yellow /green, but it was pure orange and the stone that came with that was:

Carnelian brings us orange, the color of joy and friendship. Joy is a pure emotion, an elusive one, but a heartfelt one.

Carnelian

The ancients often believed that Carnelian was good for combating a bad temper, such as anger that was thought to be the product of black magic. And Carnelian is known to offer protection from black magic. Many other ancient healers used Carnelian as an ailment for blood issues, as it was known as the “Blood of Isis”.

Mystical Properties:

Carnelian aids in understanding the inner self and strengthens concentration. It helps one to overcome the ear of public speaking, increases the self-worth, and is a fast acting stone to succeed in one’s career. It is told to increase and inspire courage without the unnecessary aggressiveness.

Healing Properties:
Carnelian encourages the formation of new blood cells, and bleeding will respond favorably to treatment with this “Stone of Isis”. Physically, Carnelian has been used to encourage healing of open sores, kidney stones and other kidney problems.

Magical Properties:
Energy: Projective
Planet: Sun
Elements: Fire
Deity: Isis and Bragi
Powers: Protection, Peace, Eloquence, Healing, Courage
Zodiac: Taurus, Leo

Chakra Classification:

Sacral – helping to relate to the higher self. Solar Plexus – helping to connect with the full grasp of the five senses to enhance sexuality, reproduction, self-gratification and creativity.

Color Orange

Orange is a power color. It is one of the healing colors. It is said to increase the craving for food. It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity. Orange means vitality with endurance. People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere. Lady luck's color is orange. I have been told that if a change of any kind is need in life, just burn an orange candle for 7 nights.

Orange Energy

While red is associated with fiery heat, orange is associated with the benign warmth of the sun. A dynamic color to be sure, orange offers a more thoughtful control than explosive red. Curiosity is a driving characteristic of orange, and with it comes exploration of new things.

Put some orange in your life when you want:
to spice things up when you feel time is dragging
to become more involved in something
to increase creativity
relief from things becoming too serious

Orange gem stone properties

Orange gemstones contain some of the fiery energies of red, but are gentler with a more creative spirit. They are used to promote personal power and are useful for people who could use more self esteem. Carry or place orange gemstones around your home or office to stimulate creativity, mental quickness, ability to adjust to changes.

I personally have some blue lace agate in a necklace and a ball of blue ocean jasper. I love each one of them, I dont know that I could part with them no matter how nice the friend. \

Lynn