View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Experiencer
Living from a Full Heart

So I've had some pretty amazing experiences the last few days. The energy has been very clear in that it was all about releasing attachments and what is happening on the earth right now.

I fell into my old feelings and reactions after Vegas and spent a day being angry. Not as invested as I would have been in the past but I was definitely in some old victim and anger patterns.

I started looking for a way out because, even as I was posting angry stuff, I knew I was in an old pattern. I looked on here and UTube. Then back to fb. Lol I couldn't find something that would do a happy fix. Everything felt so unsettled and uncomfortable. This needed more than just a quick emotional shift.

I couldn't settle to a video on UTube but I did come across a video by Lisa Transcendence Brown, whom I had heard of but never really watched. I started to watch but couldn't get into it. Afterwards, something kept nudging me to go back, which I did yesterday.

Holy cow. The right teacher/information at the right time! It was long (2 hour video interview!) and some of what she said was above my head but what I did hear was what I needed to feel in control of myself AND how to move forward for a while.

Deciding that this "New Earth" high vibrational world we can be apart of fits the messages that I've been getting but haven't seen much in the physical world but there are things we must do to "see" it. One is to have your heart chakra completely open. And I figured out later that night that some pains I've had for years that I always thought was panic attacks, was my heart trying to open up. It was incredibly painful and a little scary but I've had the pain before so I knew it was not something dangerous to my health.

After the pain finally stopped ripping my back and chest (and a little in my throat chakra interestingly) I was able to sleep and woke up with more flexibility and less tension in my shoulders and back. Though as I'm typing this I can feel it slowly coming back. :\

But the huge message is that to not have to play with these old ideas and energies, we have to get rid of lower vibration feeling (fear, anger, loss, victim, and importantly judgment) and move into something that comes completely from the heart.

Unity consciousness means we are in this together and we are playing off of one another energetically. As TF's and soulmates, that is where we can really shine a light for others intense loves, shedding the old, as well as the rest of the humans.

As for my twin, I don't know any more than I did before. I'm still here and trying to find which way is North. But I feel like this way is a really good use of my time and energy (since pining and being angry/confused isn't doing much for me). Here, I can really focus on something that is tangible and others are seeing too. A place where I feel like I belong and my efforts match the energy.

That was the messages I got and I'm excited to master these energies. But I know this is not the end. In fact, it's just the lessons for the moment. Maintaining an open heart is a challenge in itself and I did wonder about needing protection.

So here's my long awaited question. Can having a pure heart protect you from lower energies? Almost like an energy field. I've always thought it could but the pure energies would be a challenge to achieve.

What are some of the other messages you have received about what's next for us?

Love and light ♡
Psyche