View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

First we have to clearly define what a soul is.

If biological is synonym for soul then we should understand that a biological does not have soul, it is a soul ergo biological/soul.

When I hear talk of a soul leaving on body/biological and entering another body/biological it make think of walking dead, i.e. we have a dead body, and if the soul enters it then it can now walk around go shopping eat cow brains or human brains, go out for pizza etc....

Maybe by body people mean a person dies, and their soul enters the body of a fetus. So at what exact time in the process does a soul from a dying person enter a fetus?

Is 1 hour after egg is fertilized by spermazoa? 2 weeks? 6 weeks?

Is it only whenever the heart starts beating in a fetus?

If we to consider this from a mechanical approach then we can say that the heart starts beating because of the mechanics of genetics, that is constantly changing and supported by blood flow bringing nutrition from the mother.

Personally I dont believe anything is possible. Universe has finite set of cosmic laws/principles etc....all parts of Universe and Universe are limited. What is possible is limited to those cosmic laws/principles.

There exist on 5 possible regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe, irrespective of multi-verse concepts.

When the genetics are in the proper position then things change and the heart starts beating. With a car we push a button that release energy from here to there an chain reaction of events lead to the automobile enging running. Some independent soul is not neccessary, unless we identify soul as gas, or electricity in the battery.

Solar cells charge batteries, once the proper set of conditions are put in place. This is mechanical technology that we can also see as the case with biology ergo genetic mechanics.

The spermazoa and the egg are each a soul. Two souls combine to synergetically( greater whole ) create a new soul that is combination of those two souls.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman