View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Interseting experience, I never owned a Rhod, it looks lovely when I googled. Ill have to research more on it!

I remember having large rose quartz around me during heart ache, I felt so much loving energy around me regardless of what was going on. Although, I think Rose is Too soft for me though, my preference during emotional turmoill is to feel more balanced than loved and fluffy (if that makes sense)

I specifically like working with the heart center. I have a large heart shaped Malachite I put to my heart when I feel off. According to sources it is a stabilizing stone and this is exactly how it feels to me. It also works with the high Heart Chakra. Ironically, a very close friend of mine feels me in those areas. I love anything green because it reminds me of the heart chakra, and malachite does specifically work with the heart center ( and negative energies). Not sure if it will work for heart ache but it is a stone worth researching ( and anything green or 'earthly' for that matter). I am earth elemental as you know, so I gravitate to darker rougher stones.