View Single Post
Old 25-03-2011, 04:38 AM
Merlin6

Star-child,

There may be several reasons why a soul would incarnate into such a body, one being that by doing so the entity may more rapidly gain ground on past karma, having neglected to do so in previous incarnations. Another may be to the benefit of the people/parents caring for such a person, in that it can teach them lessons of love and caring. But whatever the reason, the choice is made by the incoming entity for a specific purpose by the exercise of their own free will and/or with the help of their guide/s.

I remember a past life as a small boy, crippled in one leg, living in a small shack on the american plains. My purpose in that life was to be the object of my parents love and caring so that they may learn from it, not so much for my own benefit, although that was there too. I spent most of my time sitting on the front porch looking out across the prairie. I did not survive long into my teens.

Lessons of the physical can only be learned by being in the physical, for man only learns what he has experienced. God doesn't inflict these things on souls; souls choose the experience to assist in their spiritual growth.

No one is forced into these conditions. Your guide/s and your own self judgement may convince you that this is the best course of action for you at that particular time in your development, but free will is paramount. There are other systems available for souls to progress without entering or completing the earth experience, and these may take much longer, but the earth plane is said to be the fastest. (albeit painful at times). And even with NDE's, no one is 'ordered back'. They are given the choice. They can continue on back to the spirit plane or return and complete the work they started in the physical. Sometimes it takes a lot of convincing, but the choice is still there.

That said, I would be interested in hearing more of Dannion's experience mentioned in post #26 from LightFilledHeart. It is the only time I have ever encountered a circumstance where a soul was 'ordered' to return. This is not in keeping with the body of knowledge which makes up the lore of reincarnation, and if it is true then I will have to rearrange my thinking on this aspect, and so will a lot of other people.

I agree with the comments of Healinglight77, Earthprowler, LightFilledHeart, Baldr44, Summerland, Shabda, Spirit72, and Rosewater, and applaud them for their insights and knowledge.

Regards
Merlin6