View Single Post
Old 18-01-2020, 09:14 AM
Deactivated Account
I had a sense that the woman you mentioned was some kind of slave or sacrifice but didn't think to say it for some reason. Probably because I had not given it too much thought to it since as it was not our of the ordinary for me to have lots of dreams at that time.
In some of my visions, their was always some human vessel of some sort... Serving as some kind of physical representation of abuse.
I saw kids in some of my dreams, like dressed in white and tied down with belts onto metal beds...and some other pretty horrific stuff, all representations of energetic, spiritual, psychic abuse.
Unfortunately the illusionists who organise such things are very good at what they do.
I used to be more idealistic about this stuff but now I'm not really sure of anything, I see how each cult falls to be replaced by another one until such a time where there is no longer a gap in the energy field for such things.

I intuitively chose not to go down too deep into the habit hole, only as far as guided and required to shed light into the dark places. That is all that was required from me.

There are many layers of experience within all this stuff... Take care and don't forget what's beyond it all lol... It seems like such a silly and simple little reminder :-) but a useful one when navigating such things.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 18-01-2020 at 09:58 AM.