View Single Post
Old 24-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account

When the Devil appears, I feel this says its time to take a time out and step back. Thoughts are becoming obsessive. The Devil is positive in a sense that it reminds you to take a break, balance yourself, or meditate to clear the clutter of thoughts that have accumulated in your mind. Also, like the examples Inika mentioned, it reminds us that too much of someone/something is unhealthy, even in relationships

The card is represented by Saturn and Capricorn, I am a Capricorn so of course I don't see the Devil as a 'bad' either, tarot is non dual and I am actually empowered by the card. Saturn who is Capricorns ruler reminds us of Karmic ties and Karmic cycles. It forces you to acknowledge the tough challenges that are stalling your souls growth. In short, face the darkness and do the shadow work. The card is an Earth elemental, earth is all about being grounded. It's not like Air or Water where emotions are all over the place. The Devil can also be a very sexual/lustful card but that depends on the question.

I would never draw one card, I would pull a few for clarification or converse with the cards ( keep asking why). Spreads are good for this reason. Tarot is more about self development; so there is never a 'bad' card. Ask the cards on what areas you can improve and what is the person/relationship teaching you about yourself.

Last edited by Clover : 24-06-2017 at 09:50 PM.