View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong

Many faiths and religions state we are Creators, our thoughts making up the reality we experience. That's exactly what it looks like on the other side from what I can tell so far and from those I've communicated with from across the Veil. In that I mean our current emotion which comes from current moment and subconscious belief systems will align us with a realm which has that frequency match of thought - the realm actually exists and the experiences we have in it will be consistent with the predominant energies of that realm.
Imagine Earth type situations/locations and what types of feelings and experiences one would be most likely to have in these places: Disneyland, War Zone, Inner city shopping mall on Black Friday, Camping trip with favorite friends, Refugee Camp, once in a lifetime concert....and so on.

I was fascinated by your description until I ran into this: "Imagine Earth type situations/locations and what types of feelings and experiences one would be most likely to have in these places ... Inner city shopping mall on Black Friday ..."

What kinds of experiences would one have at an inner-city shopping mall on Black Friday? Would they be different from what one would experience in a suburban shopping mall on Black Friday?