View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Master

Tarot practice thread vol.2

So the old thread (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=89118) is just under 1500 posts with 30 000 views. Wow! Apparently it's getting hard to edit/post on, so if FoxSpirit can lock the old thread, let's move here to continue our practice :)

Guidelines are the same as last time - this thread is intended to facilitate tarot/oracle/lenormand etc practice between members of the forum, whether beginner or advanced. In the spirit of fair play, readings are performed as thus:

[tealily opens thread]
Reader A reads for tealily
Reader B reads for Reader A
Reader C reads for Reader B
Reader D reads for Reader C (...and so on).

How to play:

1) Do a reading for whoever's turn it is (see "next reading for ____" tag) and post in-thread. The choice of deck or spread is entirely up to you.

2) Post your question (anything goes so long as not a third-party question, ie what someone else is thinking/feeling about you).

3) Post feedback after you've received your followup reading.

4) Please write "Next reading for ___[last reader's username here]___" at the bottom of every post to make it easier to keep track of who's turn it is to be read for.

Some guidelines:

- Are you a beginner and freaking out? No worries! It's all about experience. Every time you have to look up what a card means, or spend two minutes thinking about what a card might mean in relation to another card, it makes you a more knowledgeable reader. We recommend the use of a three or one-card spread rather than something complicated (like the Celtic Cross spread, which is sooo not beginner-friendly)

- This is not a freebie reading thread; if you don't have cards or don't feel confident, use a site like http://serennu.com/tarot/pick.php?l=1c to generate an online spread and use biddytarot or similar to find card definitions.

- Try to offer some variety to other readers by avoiding the same question within a two week period

To prevent misuse of this thread, I encourage members to ignore any 'hey I'm not good at this, but can someone do a reading for me? I really need one' posts. That's not fair play! The correct home for these posts is the Reading Requests forum.

If you copy any of my original text on this thread opener, that's cool, but please cite me as the original author :)

------------
Continuing on from the last thread -

Next reading for tealily

Q: What's the best way to proceed if I wish to streamline my project list?

(I'm juggling a lot of things - I know I need to cut down/optimise. Advice on best way to start would be awesome :) )

Last edited by Clover : 12-03-2018 at 01:03 PM.