View Single Post
Old 24-09-2018, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
I know that sounds like such a silly question, and I do expect an answer of 'you just do' but... let me explain.

Without going into too much detail, I reconnected with the guy I believe to be my soul connection/twin flame (whatever you want to call it) back in May, for the first time face to face for 6 years. We have never had 'that' kind of relationship as we are both with other people. But there is a connection - I have felt it for 10 years and seeing him again that day in May, nothing had changed - I felt exactly the same, the energy between us, everything.

Anyway - to now. I get this overwhelming sense that we need to talk it out. It is intense, and I have been sensing this for about 2 weeks. I want to believe that he is calling me too, that what I am feeling is actually that he is somehow reaching out (I guess he could this without realising maybe?).

I am not talking getting together in any way other to talk it out, just to clear the air, know that the one thinks of the other etc. Simply two friends catching up.

2 questions:
* Is it possible that I can picking up on this intense need from him, or is it simply all me? I really can't shake it, the feeling is so very strong. And this may not be helpful but I have recently discovered Youtube readings and those I select all point to the same conclusion I have - they have backed up my thoughts (and maybe fuelled them, I don't know) both readings for my sun sign and for his.

* If this is the case, who is to initiate contact and how? I am afraid to reach out and message him because I don't want to annoy him, or cause suspicion with our respective partners. I guess the universe will bring it about if it is to happen but ...

Anyway - wondered if anyone had any thoughts? I'm not talking reunion here - that is not to happen now and perhaps even in this lifetime.

Thanks for reading :)

I wouldn't put this under the bracket of telepathy - maybe guidance from a higher realm, you may both be feeling it, a blueprint activation maybe. I had the same insistent feeling years ago and I just had to make a decision. As to who reaches out, this is not a question for us, it's your question to answer. What do you want to do, do you want to connect. If yes, do it If no, don't do it. Rather than looking for explanations or wondering whether you are feeling what he is feeling. Trust in what you would like to do.

As I say years ago I felt this insistence too and I wondered about it over and over, eventually I realised that I had to know, so I contacted. I am glad I did. Also I said just friends too, you never know where life may take you, and even if it not where you want, trust that there is something great out there for you