Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Seeker
Hello

Hello. I am a spiritual hermit if you will, who's ready to reach out to some fellow spiritual beings while we're all on our own respective journeys.

My story of spiritual awakening is a long and arduous one, that I will most likely save for another time. Although in short, my story starts off with me being ideologically trapped in fundamentalist religious dogmas of our current time, and it ends with a nearly five year spiritual cleansing/awakening that the universe (God/Cosmic Consciousness, etc.) has led me through to this point. There is still VERY much to learn, and I hope to learn some here from you all as well. :)

As I write this, it is currently 8/20/2017. The time is almost now for the total solar eclipse, where all of the many thoughts and dreams shall begin to become manifest in reality. The spiritual isolation and preparation I've experienced for all these years will soon bear fruit, and my only wish is to share it with others. I've no doubt that the same energies that have influenced me have also influenced many of you into your own spiritual awakening. The time is now for us to come together as one. Let us share the experiences, knowledge, wisdom, and spiritual insight that comes with simple loving communication! :)

I hope to get to know you all, and also hopefully make friends with some of you as well! (That is, if the above paragraphs don't cause you to write me off as a lunatic. lol.) :)

Peace to all,
Aquila King