View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Joanna_ph -- I want to say a little more about your questions. I think you have many guides or simply one time "drop ins" but all from spirit who are trying to get through to you. I began this way - I was vacuuming my living room carpet and suddenly heard very clearly "I love you". Then it repeated. I could hardly believe it - this voice in my mind - and it wouldn't stop. Finally, in exasperation I said out loud "I love you" and then it stopped. I think it was when I verbally confirmed I had received the message that they let up, for then. I told a friend who had just returned from living out of state about it and she told me I had been contacted by my first guide. I then took some classes in opening up to my spiritual awareness so that I'd understand and welcome future communication. I was besieged with contacts in my first year who would only come the one time with messages like "I love you" or other words communicating how happy they were for me. I imagined in my mind that there was this room full of spiritual entities who were all celebrating the fact that I finally hear them. It was a very welcoming feeling and definitely that I was loved. That was the beginning of my channeling and guides about 35 years ago. Now I have one guide and no more changes of guides. But just be clear on this - when you are contacted, ask for a body signal. Could be anything, a movement of a finger, warmth on your neck, swaying, anything. Ask that the signal be repeated. etc Every guide is unique just as you are, and the signal helps you differentiate between them. You have a wonderful life ahead of you knowing your connection. One thing with a guide -- you are never alone. You are always loved. And at some point you may want to feel loved -- so ask for the feeling. You'll get it.