View Single Post
Old 25-01-2019, 12:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I noticed that half of the people have been "suspended" and when I search users who I like, many of them have simply not signed in - over the last few years in particular
Same here my friend...same here.

I am sure Staff here must have their reasons for suspending so many wonderful contributors...That is something only they know about, but I can't understand why. I too have read almost every post in every forum since inception during my three years on this site, and I am totally at a loss to understand this...but I also realise that this is an Administrative issue and I simply wasn't meant to.

Even during the time that I have been here, almost all the members I knew and loved are gone...some suspended, some ask for account deactivation, some just walked away, never to return...I could say there are about a dozen active members that are still here from before I joined...

I have also been noticing a lot...A LOT of new members joining this site, making only one or two posts and that's it! Goodnight Charlie.

I would have loved to have found this forum a few years before I did...So many wonderful discussions to be had back then...until most people got suspended and I would have probably been one of them.

I just don't know, my dear...I just don't.