View Single Post
Old 24-06-2014, 02:33 PM
1life

hi islewalker

your opposition just proves im doing the correct thing.

if this makes no sense to you its because you don't fully understand opposition

when we want to escape- a subject we avoid- it and demote- it

when we want to learn+ a subject we embrace+ it and promote+ it

I can see you are clearly opposed to this method and that's ok Ive been expecting opposition .

my goal is to help others understand the basic law of this universe.

you can use this method to answer any question in the universe

re read the first couple posts. In order to formulate universal parables, one must fully understand opposition .

this is a self help enlightenment exercise. It works very well for those who actually want to become more spiritually aware and live a happier life .

if you need help with it , send me a PM . Bashing it will not do anyone any good

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Sorry

1Life--I still think the point is to escape duality. It is what gives us good/evil, us/them, rich/poor, left/right, Republican/Democrat, Christian/Muslim, Sunni/Shia. It is the basis of most religions, and it does much damage. It creates separation from and a fear of the "other half". In fact it is not half, it is just a distinction we made in our heads --that didn't need to be made at all.

It is the way we justify doing behaviors that we don't accept in ourself--bad side made me do it, whatever. It is what makes us unable to accept all of ourself, our mates, friends, the world.

I "understand" that I can find contrasts in every being, every thing. That's not "our" problem (speaking of humanity). It is seeing the Whole.

So, I see no benefit in seeing what I and most people are already able to see-duality. The practice that's needed is seeing the whole. The "better way"?--stop focusing on the duality. The fact is, we are not dualities. We are all multifaceted, multi-lived, multi-spirited. We are not finite halves.

You have not made a case for me that this is beneficial or helpful. Sorry.

Lora