View Single Post
Old 21-02-2020, 02:27 PM
Master
Thanks for your reply Elfin - nice name by the way, what made you choose it? You don't have to answer that, your choice.

Now to everyone here... Power of visualisation....... It works just look it up, the wealthy use it for their own success - athletes use it for there own achievements. I share it here from my research for the good of all on this planet.

If the rich can use visualisation for their own greed - and athletes for their own success, then why should it be so far fetched to communicate with defence cells in 'your own body' that have consciousness...

Problem with fighting viruses is they hide, and they move around very fast avoiding the chase, they then hide in one of our own cells... It's so important to catch it early and move it on.

So with my theory you would guide mass defence cells to destroy possible infected cells. but with this corona 'thing' its a virus, yes a dangerous one. So with this particular virus if it doesn't show symptoms, you can't advise cells where it is until it shows symptoms - so I suppose what I would do if I think I get into contact with a virus attacking my chest for example, but no symptoms - then it's difficult, you can't have cells destroying good cells with my theory, it's pointless...

So you would have to wait for some signs - but you could in the meantime visualise your cells doing a patrol of the chest/lung area with your 'powerful mind' daily when in meditation mode eg 'fully resting mind clear', searching for anything unusual... At the very least rather than doing nothing, it would make you feel better doing something positive.

I expect we might get some science professionals drifting on here and say what... So we'll wait for further information on a cure for it, until then this is possibly the best advice you'll get...

Again on here I remind people just how powerful the mind is.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...bo-effect.html

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 21-02-2020 at 07:06 PM.