View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 09:17 PM
Experiencer

chasing light I think God does want us to have knowledge. why? For example,

"If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you" James 1:5.

You asked for our opinions, so here is mine. Please understand it is simply my opinion. I believe that God wants us to have knowledge. I believe God wants us to question things so that we are able to know his truth. In other words I do not believe having knowledge is evil.

As far as divination-I will be honest and confess that I have sought knowledge from readers. I have done this out of fearful situations, painful situations. And my heart convicts me in that I did not go directly to God to ask Him for his knowledge-his help-I did not trust God and wanted a quick answer.

That being said-I seem to come back to my own conclusion-and again this is just my opinion and I am not sitting in judgement of anyone here-my personal opinion is that my heart convicts me because I did not go to God diretly.

I guess what I am trying to say here-bottom line my own opinion is that I think God wants me to come to him directly.

Please understand that I am not judging anyone else on this matter-and I have admitted that I have gone to readers-its just that for me and what I have experienced at the end of the day is that my heart tells me I should be going directly to God-which I have failed to do on many occasion. but that is my opinion.