View Single Post
Old 27-08-2023, 06:58 PM
Master

Nine Days of Eternity, book

Those who like books about NDEs may enjoy Nine Days of Eternity: An Extraordinary Near-Death Experience That Teaches Us About Life and Beyond by Anke Evertz. This was published earlier this month and I am currently reading it.

Anke Evertz had an accident at home which resulted in her being in a coma for nine days in hospital. This book describes her experiences and her gradual return to her body as well as her adjustment to physical life after leaving hospital. It is a while since I read Eben Alexander but to me this book is comparable.

One point of interest is that this "accident" had apparently been planned before birth so that Anke Evertz could directly experience higher realities and change the course of her life. Which suggests that all NDEs might be pre-planned and a part of the intended learning experience for those who have them.

The book also reminds me that all our worldly concerns are of no significance. They may seem very immediate and very real while we are in the body. And we do have to deal with whatever responsibilities we have taken on in life. There are always issues to be taken care of, mostly minor, sometimes major. But once we leave the body then all these issues can be left behind.

Anyway, this may appeal to some of you.

Peace