View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoqi11
Hello there,

I meditated a lot some years ago. And when I was meditating I was able to see the astral bodies of others and could hear what they said on the astral plane. Usually when I was meditating I was going further and was on the mental plane. Then after some time, I began to see the astral bodies of others and hear them without meditating. Actually I was doing at that time everything in a very calm way and we could say that I was meditating the whole day.

I had some astral experiences where I could fly where I wanted.

The thing is that I moved to another apartment and continued to meditate there, but the problem is that because of the meditations I was receiving a lot of energy from above. I was living on the fourth floor, but I had a neighbor who lived on the fifth floor and this neighbour was receiving also energy from above because of my meditations. The thing is that his astral body became to be adicted to this energy, so the astral body of this neighbour began to talk with me all the time (every day, every hour, every minute, every second) to keep a link with me to continue to receive the energy from up above. He was also trying to talk to me to get me to take decisions because of him. If I made decisions because of what he said, the link between me and him was becoming stronger and he could continue to get energy because of that.

The problem is that because of his continued talking it was becoming more difficult to meditate... And also my astral body became weaker, because of all of that. Now my astral body is homosexual in a spiritual sense, which means that it needs the help of others on the astral plane. Because of that, when I try to do things on the astral plane, I harm instead of making things better.

Now I would like to get my astral body strong again. And I would like your help for that. I know that for that I can do some sport and take cold showers but I don't know what I could do else. Can you give me some advice?

Thank you!

Hoqi

I suspect you are imagining some of this. I don't understand things in the terms you are presenting and am suspicious if you think a neighbor's astral body is addicted to the energy you create when meditating. For one thing, you do not create energy from meditation, and another cannot take your energy of any kind, where ever you get it, from you without your permission. So the best thing you can do is change your mind about what is going on. Yes, there probably is an entity interacting with you when you are in the astral but you have the power, not the entity, to give or keep your energy.

Perhaps you need someone to teach you what meditation really is. You don't say where you learned to meditate and I suspect based on your description you are trying random things you have heard or read about or gotten off of Youtube. You have to be strong in yourself before you go out into the astral to explore, you express your self in a way that leads me to believe you are not strong in your self.