View Single Post
Old 15-06-2018, 03:55 PM
Experiencer

I watched a youtube video last night regarding this very subject.

The two people discussing this matter are both psychologist one was the interviewer the other was the interviewee. The interviewee had a brother commit suicide 20 years ago. He delved into the souls life after suicide through a channeler and a machine ( at Monroe college I think it is in Virginia they have computers are some thing that helps the brain reach deep meditative states without being experianced. ) He has been in contact with his brother since death. The first thing he learned is there is only life after death. Depending on cause of death determines how those on the otherside handle you. Example: if you had a traumatic passing and suffered damage to the soul they may put your soul in a form of what we would call a coma while they psychically help you repair the damage. Then if you committed suicide when you watch your life review you also view what you missed out on by killing yourself. This is a summary if you want to watch the Vid i think it was called "The souls life after suicide" by New Knowledge? They have a rainbow yin-yang logo.

Namaste`