View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 12:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philos_Tone
It didn't frighten me when it happened. It just brought up a previous thoughtt about the area. And, since you mentioned they are bad signs, I realized that I have been having trouble my whole life, and they have been around.

Oh Ok, you presented that you found it kind of scary. Is it the place or the crows?

Find certain areas can hold an energy as well. Some from memories I hold in relationship to the area. Some places for me the energy is just felt. Can not completely explain this, it just is felt every now and then.

I personally don't feel crows are bad signs. I have come across lore about them being omens of some kind. So, just placing thoughts how these ideas may have arisen to be associated with crows.

Mostly when observing them they are just going about thier business and will gather in places now and then. Yes, they tend to be around me at times. Which I find interesting. Also feel at times Spirit may communicate through nature and its creatures. Not always, but at times it does have me pause and reflect upon the connection felt. Crows just so happen to be in the mix for me.

As to what you present, I am not attempting to state how it is for you, just to be clear. Just thoughts it brings to me.

If an association is felt with crows, perhaps looking up what spiritual meaning they may have may give further insight. Just a suggestion, if interested.

May peace be with you