Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 10:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
(Sorry for my late response, but this forum has no notification function and I didn't see that you answerd my last post. I alredy considered to change to another forum)

In reality the planets we live on are created by our souls themselves. The planets do not exist by coincidence or by nature in a proper form so that we easily can incarnate and live here. They are designed!
Our souls can design them in each way the want them to be. And it doesn’t take too much effort for a group of souls to create new planets.

So I ask you: If our souls can create planets as they want to, why should it be important to care about their environments? First we could instantiate a new planet if an old were destroyed and second we could create planets with unchangeable or undestroyable environments if we would like to live in such worlds.

You could ask: Why do we live then on a planet whose environment is destructible? The answer is that people on earth (at least some of them) want to play the “We have to save the world”-game. Others might use (as I did it in the past) the eco-scenario to develop a higher form of consciousness, things like responsibility or appreciation of nature and resources will be developed if you feel the need to protect the environment.

How would we learn about love and develop spiritually if life was all pre planed, no I believe we have free will and we are for ever evolving.
in places where others do not.