Thread: How many?
View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I think he got this a bit wrong and I love Osho.

Sure you should still be just as happy after you've mended from loss of the connection because they didn't provide your happiness but if we do not feel a loss when we lose someone then we never truly let them into our hearts.

I guess more he skipped a step in his statement more than being wrong but no one is perfect not even Osho. I think he had an avoidant attachment style(which actually dictates avoiding letting anyone too deep into your heart) vs a stable attachment style. Still a wonderfully profound being, and like I said no one is perfect.

The reason why what osho said is truth to me is very simple.
We are fully responsible for what we feel emotionally. When someone loves you and you don't love them you're not filled with love because of your perception of that person. When you do love someone who loves you you're filled with love. It is a reaction to your perception of that person and their actions. You then release the feelings of love chemically because of how you view them and what they do.

On a biological level emotionally love cannot be given or taken away as he states. If another stops loving you. You still have the choice to not feel any less loved and continue to love yourself.

To me what he says here if looked at as a goal will lead you figuring out yourself and how you perceive the world and those in it in a very profound way. Therefore leaving you in a position to never be at a loss for love.