View Single Post
Old 23-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Ralph

After I wrote this I have given it some more thought and I also have a memory where I am standing in the Dark and being asked if I would take a step forwards so I could make room for the next one behind me. I remember that I was scared to move and couldn't even remember how to move at all. Somebody then whispered to me that that didn't matter and that I should just focus on the white pinhole I could see in the distance and visualize myself going in there. That then happened and I 'fell' into the next place (or maybe better said the next phase). I remember to have been in a few places before I was born on earth but it's difficult for me to say what the exact chronological order was. I'm quit sure though this happened before I heard the terms I wrote of before so that could mean we reincarnate instead of just beeing blown away. To tell you the truth none of the spirits i've met ever explained me what will happen after death. When I asked questions about that matter they all seem to be saying that they don't know what will happen to me ('afterdeath' is a place even they are not allowed to enter) and how happy they are to be able to 'live' forever and that in the cause they would accidentely die they were sure that it was arranged for them that they would 'make a soft landing' (which I also don't know the meaning of).

Personally (consiousnally) I hope there's reincarnating because I like to be on earth... Even if it's kinda cold compared to some of the other places ;)