View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 01:39 AM
Administrator
Feeling Someone Go and Knowing they are Gone

Hello

There are those of us that sense when someone has passed or in me case at times before they even go. Its rather unsettling to know and to feel it....but too its part of whom I be. I have come to accept that I can not change all things and that I can not even begin to understand the "Why" of it all so I have simply embraced it be how it is.

Maybe in sharing a few cases of this other's that be struggling with this might too find that they are not so very alone in it all.

The first memory of this knowing somoene is gone comes with an Uncle and I was maybe 8. The phone rang and I blurted out that Uncle ( no names ) is dead . To have me Mom answer it and suddenly break down in tears.

I was again stronly TOLD not to say such things it was not propper.

I was 13 and in the hospital at the sametime me Grandfather was. I remember that he was sceduled for explority surgury and I say them open him and right off close him. I rembember seeing a ball the size of a grapefruit. He had cancer, and was not long to life. I was allowed to go down the hall to visit him, one day I was on the way down. There was a code called ( not unusal for a hospital ) I stopped at the nurses station to say I was going. I will never forget the look on her face when she said OK off ye go, and I looked up at her and said its OK he is gone. I rolled back to me groom. About 15 mintues later she came down to tell me.

I remember sitting in Enlish class and suddenly feeling very uneasy. I felt me Grandmother go....I asked to leave and I was to NO, I was too shy at that time to say more. I remember going home and saying to me Dad that Grandma was dead, it seems the phone call had JUST come in. This was about an hour after I felt her go. I was 17 then.

Now this goes on and on with me.....I could fill a book with similar expeiences and with visions of one's that do come to pass. WHY ??? I used to so ask does a child have this with them, and then it carry forward and grow stronger as one gets older ? To come to finally embece that is maybe all a path of me well being me. Hard as it is it is me.

I was rather alarmed when me Son had the same, he told me one AM that his Granfather ( a man they called that ) had passed. We had not yet got the phone call. I later talked to him about it and he goes to me so matter of factly Mom death is not the end remember "Spirit" ( that is what he called me Dad when he say him ) he comes around all the time.

We can ask and even as I did for so very LONG to have such "gifts" taken away from me or we can as I did simply step into whom we are an embrace that maybe there are lessons here we can not see is all. I so feel we are never given more than we can take on in life. Even pre seeing someone's death.

If anyone else shares in similar stories and would like to share or ask questions feel free. We are so moving to that palce where the vail will be gone.

Lynn