View Single Post
Old 24-12-2013, 01:52 AM
Lakshmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender88
So what's the real meaning behind "Twin Flame", and how does this relate to the idea that we are all connected to the source with this inner light implanted in us in which we call souls?

From your own experience, what makes you feel that another person can help you feel connected with the source? What's the difference between a "Twin Flame" relationship vs. your typical bf/gf relationship? Some of the posts I read in this section can be pretty misleading and makes it hard to distinguish between the two.

It's also very easy to succumb to emotions when you're in a relationship without any awareness. So how can you tell whether it's your soul, or mere emotions a work?

Thanks!

In my perspective, the whole concept of twin flames is a paradox.

Yes, we are all, as you say and as many others here have said, all ultimately one, connected to/made of the same Source energy, so from that perspective twin flames seem a bit redundant, or even don't make sense or offend and trigger some people .

However, I believe we came to this game show (Earth) to learn through polarity, duality, and contrast (and yes, ultimately to transcend it) so we created all kinds of fun ways to do this: male/female, dark/light, night/day, north/south, etc. etc. etc. Twin flames are merely an aspect of this "game" -- masculine/feminine halves with opposing yet perfectly complementary aspects. Yes, ultimately we are all one. But as we play in these dimensions, some say (and I believe) we did choose to "pair up" and see what happened from there.

Well, what happened was a whole of of chaos and crazy LOL, and also a whole lot of mind-blowing love, passion, magnetic pulls, synchronicities, magic, healing, soul upheavals, you name it. We all paid for our twin soul tickets and now here we are, in the fun house .