View Single Post
Old 16-06-2019, 07:04 PM
Master
Hello,

When you mentioned that you were told that a Fae was trapped inside, my first thought went to spirit keeping. The following is what I suspect might have happened.

Now, coming from a spirit keeper's perspective, there are people out there who have a method to bind such spirits to crystals and other items. What the binding means is that they made the stone into a portal for a specific spirit so the crystal becomes a vessel. No spirit is trapped inside the crystal as it's a portal so the Fae is free to come and go as it pleases. The binding does make it easier for a human and spirit to connect and communicate with each other. For the crystal to move across the shaman's palm tells me that is a strong manifestation of spirit activity.

For you to buy two such crystal vessels from the same person has me suspecting that such a person is a conjurer. The only way to know is to contact the seller and talk to that person. Sure, you can get rid of the stone but it won't undo the binding if such a thing was truly done. Cleansing the crystal won't undo the binding either. Again, the only way to know for sure is to speak to whoever sold you the crystals.

If you do choose to keep the crystals, you can meditate with them one at a time and try to reach out to the Fae. You may have to do this several times before you get some kind of response.

Another thing, the agate is cut and polished so you can make a pendant out of it which is another thing that spirit keepers do. That way the spirit can travel with you as you go about your day. Such a thing serves more as a visual reminder that you have a spirit which you can talk to anytime you feel like it.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)